Saturday, August 8, 2015

Custom build HELP!!

Hey guys im here to post that i NEED help for a custom build
No im not asking donate money to a fundme site even tho it sounds okay
I need more views, likes, subs that for me = YT revenue, same for freedom!
I need this for a new computer build and some new gear
I never thought i would but im going to try adsense see how it works
Also tell me if i should setup a Fundme page lel
I know its stuipid but im still to young for a job sadly and i hate it....
But
Please
ONLY THIS ONCE
HALP ME OUT:)

Jeez i never thought i would ask BUT its sorta nessesarry we all need a helping hand in life right?
I thank my 21 yes....21 subs for subbing
-TDG AG ADMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment